Who do I go to if I require further advice and elaboration on the test results?

For further advice and suggestions, you may wish to consult our in house psychologist or a child development specialist.  They could work with you closely on how best to plan your child’s future development using the resources and facilities available to you, based on the test results.

By | 2016-11-03T02:49:50+00:00 November 3rd, 2016|0 Comments

About the Author:

Leave A Comment